How to Register
Before You Register:
Companies may register for MARR using the MARR Online Registration System. Please ensure you have first reviewed the Frequently Asked Questions and that you have all the information required for the registration process. During the registration process you will be asked to:
- Provide basic company information (e.g. complete legal name, address etc.)
- Provide contact information (e.g. email, phone number etc.) for a primary MARR contact, and additional contacts as desired)
- Provide a list of any major household appliance brands, sub-brands or private labels that your company owns or has exclusive rights to)
- Confirm your acceptance of the MARR Agency Appointment Agreement
- Select a user name and password for your company's account)
It is also recommended that you review the MARR Rules and Policies and the MARR stewardship plan prior to the registration process.
You may also choose to download the Online Registration and Reporting Instructions in advance to assist in the registration process.
Ready to register? Please click on the button below.
Register for MARR